INSIDE INAPATIKANA MADUKANI

FILAMU YA JADA ITAKUWA SOKONI 19.02.2015

JADA IPO SOKONI

JADA IPO SOKONI

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SEXIEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIMES



Wema hails from a Diplomat Family ; the last child in a family of four girls of Ambassador Isaack Abraham Sepetu. This beautiful soft spoken and light skinned girl, started performing since her childhood in school Drama’s in Dar es Salaam. She was born in 1988 at Dr Andrew’s Hospital, Dar es Salaam.
'Wema' means Kindness in Swahili. Wema completed her primary and secondary education in Dar es Salaam at Academic International. She went for International Business course at Limkokwing University, Malaysia.Wema burst into the Tanzania film industry with the movie Point Of No Return, in 2007 where she played as a wife of a rich witch guy who always killed his girlfriends for sacrifice. Wema thought she would die too but, she decided to pray and at last saves her husbands family and herself. This film received good reviews on film industry.
Wema has starred in Tanzania Film Industry with movies like Red Valentine, White Maria, Tafrani, Sakata, Crazy Tenant, Diary, Lerato, Dj Benny and Basilisa. In 2006, she was crowned as Miss Tanzania, the competition which was held at Diamond Jubilee Hall in Dar es Salaam. More than 20 girls compete from 25 regions of Tanzania. She was awarded a Toyota Rav 4 and a ticket to compete in Miss World.
Philosophy: Don’t Give Up
Music: R n’ B
Hair Style: Anything sexy
What she admires about people: True Love
Attractiveness in a guy: Smartness
Favorate Colour: Purple and Orange


In her own words Jokate say's...................


''Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.


I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.


Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman


Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.





WARDA!!!!!

Born and raised in Mwanza,Tanzania.Ambitious, intelligent, classy and sexy: Cynthia Masasi has been catching the attention of the entertainment industry since appearing on the scene in 2006. Beginning in 2006, she has been in high demand for work in music videos, appearing in videos with T.I, Juvenile, Jazze Pha, Rick Ross, She took time out from this and start taking acting classes in LOS ANGELES CA, Cynthia Masasi graduated from NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY, one of the best acting school’s in the whole world.
Cynthia made her silver screen debut appearing in one independent movie SEVERED INN which premiered in March 6th 2010. Mama Maxwell counts landing a role in this movie it’s a dynamic experiences to date. She Also was featured in an African Movie called “REBOUND ” March 2010,American Nurse,Paparazi in the Dark etc

No comments:

Post a Comment